Firms that facilitate employee access to financial education have reported a number of significant business benefits including:
- Improved staff retention
- Reduced absenteeism and sickness rates leading to improved productivity – as financial difficulties are a primary cause of stress, illness, relationship breakdown etc.
- Increased participation in company pension schemes, share schemes and other occupational benefits
- Smoother introduction and acceptance of pension scheme changes, benefits and legislative changes
- Reduced pressure on HR and pension resources
- More consistent information provided to employees, reducing potentially costly misunderstandings (in financial and/or goodwill terms)
- Greater employee satisfaction.
Active participation is the key feature of all our Planning for Life workshops. A flexible approach is taken within an established agenda, ensuring
that the detailed content of each session is covered, whilst allowing for the priorities and concerns of the group. A detailed course manual and supporting reference material are provided to each attendee, together with the contact details of the various speakers, so that they can direct any future queries to an appropriate adviser at a time of their choosing.
We adapt the core Planning for Life modules and materials for each individual client to meet their specific requirements. Clients may choose to offer the whole programme to their employees or select clinics and seminars on an ad hoc basis.