Thomson Tyndall are working in partnership with Cooke and Burns, an award-winning provider of counselling, training and support services to many major employers across the UK, to deliver our combined Planning for Life workshop programme.
The programme is designed to provide support to individuals at key life stages, including the start of their career, at mid-life, in the event of ill health or redundancy and at retirement.
Client organisations facilitating employee access to financial education have reported a number of significant business benefits including:
- Improved staff retention
- Reduced absenteeism and sickness rates leading to improved productivity
- Increased participation in company pension schemes, share schemes and other occupational benefits
- Smoother introduction and acceptance of pension scheme changes, benefits and legislative changes
- Reduced pressure on HR and pension resources
- Consistency of information provided to employees
- Greater employee satisfaction.